Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

How do I get an attorney on contingency for a probate matter where there is fraud? The trust clearly states that the trust would pay for the trustee's atty if needed. My niece had my suspended of a 1996 trust. The irrevocable trust is 2006 trust. She has committed fraud by selling all the assets before she became conservator and closed my bank accounts that had also had my mother's name on it. I have filed an objection and the judge told me that i needed to get an attorney to be reinstated as trustee. I have filed a police report against my niece. Also my niece received a conservatorship loan after my mother died. She has spent half that money and half is still in bank and wouldn't I be entitled to use that money to defend me. Please someone take my case. It is out of Orange County.

Asked on 4/11/12, 9:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kurt Seidler Law Offices of Kurt A. Seidler APC

call the Orange County Bar Association and start meeting with their probate specialists until you get one.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/12, 2:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California