Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

my brother is changing my position and beneficiary designation while acting as co trustee. I need to file inquiries on him only and have him be held accountable receive answers without involving my 87 year old mother, He is acting from another state.

Asked on 12/08/17, 6:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fred Valentine Law Offices of Fred L. Valentine

You need to understand if the trust allows him to make these changes as trustee. You may need judicial intervention.

Read more
Answered on 12/10/17, 8:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California