Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

My children are 18 and 21 and have UTMA accts in california that the custodian has refused to tun over. I am their father. What action would you recommend?

Asked on 8/01/09, 7:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

They can file a petition with the supervising court. Contact the lawyer that handled the original case, or feel free to contact me for legal help.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/09, 2:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California