Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

Is there any court paper that can be filed to force the county recorder to provide an official copy of death certificate to a non-family beneficiary for life insurance policy?

Asked on 8/13/17, 3:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher M. Brainard, Esq. C. M. Brainard & Associates - (310) 266-4115

You are going to need an attorney, some law and motion practice, notice to the insurer and the deceased next living kin about it etc... I can help, my contact information below.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/17, 12:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California