Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

my dad grant deeded me 4 propertys before he died my sister after a year got a lawyer and are trying to say my dad didn't have authority to take them out of trust to him as widower then to me.she had qquit claims done but from him to them directly.he knew what he was doing.can they take these propertys back from me?and what if I already sold them/

Asked on 7/14/13, 2:57 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Victor Waid Law Office of Victor Waid

In order to analyze your question, you should seek the consultation of a probate/trust ligation lawyer as the facts are not entirely clear, and a lawyer needs to have the documents in front of him/her to make a proper analysis and to answer the question.

Read more
Answered on 7/14/13, 6:15 pm

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

Getting property back from a bona fider purchaser for value is going to be difficult for them, but an attorney would have to review all the documents and go over a lot of legal points with you before that attorney could tell you where your rights and remedies were.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 10:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California