Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

My fathers roommate does not want to give me his vehicle how do I proceed

Asked on 8/19/22, 7:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

There is not nearly enough information provided to answer your question. Legal issues usually turn on the specific facts, circumstances and details of the situation.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/22, 8:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California