Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

My grammal gave power of attony to the church put her in a home where we couldent find her put storys in her head about her own family ver notified us of her death and i know me and my brother and my dad was in the will what do i do i live in california she in indiana please help

Asked on 7/21/13, 10:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Christian Rodi Pollock

Call an Indiana lawyer

Read more
Answered on 7/22/13, 9:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California