Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

Can a grandson demand a copy of his grandfathers trust agreement if he is not named as a beneficiary?

Asked on 4/03/12, 11:20 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Michele Cusack Pollak & Cusack

No, unless he is an heir at law (if his parent who was the grandfather's child is deceased.)

Read more
Answered on 4/03/12, 11:26 am

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach


Read more
Answered on 4/03/12, 10:41 pm
Rosemary Meagher-Leonard Law Office of Rosemary Meagher-Leonard

No, the grandson is not entitled to a copy of the trust in the circumstances you've described.

Read more
Answered on 4/04/12, 9:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California