Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

I own a home in California and have a daughter who is quadriplegic and who lives with me; if or when I die do the proceeds of the sale of my home go to my heirs or to the "government operated retirement home" who will take care of my daughter

Asked on 11/09/21, 7:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

You need to look into a special needs trust with an experienced estate planning attorney.

Read more
Answered on 11/12/21, 3:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California