Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

What happens if I never knew about contacting or initiating probate court after my fathers death?

Asked on 8/12/09, 2:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Larry L. Doan Law Office of Larry L. Doan

And now what would you like to do, have a share in your father's estate? How long ago did he die? Formal probate may not even be necessary if he did not leave much in his estate. You should write back and explain your situation in greater details.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/09, 9:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California