Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

I have a legal question regarding a trust.

I am a primary beneficiary with my cousin. She said that I should not be involved with anything that has to do with the trust. She refuses to talk to me about anything.

Asked on 11/08/13, 1:14 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Victor Waid Law Office of Victor Waid

Obtain for yourself probate/trust administration counsel immediately, to compel her provide you with the trust documentation, assuming the maker of the trust is deceased, to advise you in the performace of the trust provisions and distributions, and maybe compel an accounting.

Read more
Answered on 11/08/13, 1:22 pm

Michele Cusack Pollak & Cusack

You did not ask a question.

Read more
Answered on 11/08/13, 1:37 pm
Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

Who is the trustee? I agree you need probate counsel to assist

Read more
Answered on 11/08/13, 3:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California