Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

I am listed as an executor in my father's will. The will states to sell property, worth approximately $430,00 in Los Angeles and split proceeds among siblings. Can I do so without going through probate?

Asked on 6/13/20, 2:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kai Wessels, Esq. Wessels Law Firm

No, if your father had a Will, and no trust, then it is extremely unlikely that probate can be avoided. If you need assistance, I am willing to help.

Stay safe.


Kai H. Wessels, Esq

(408) 772.7060

Read more
Answered on 6/13/20, 6:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California