Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

I need a living trust done for my dad what should I do

Asked on 3/17/19, 9:47 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Gerald Dorfman Dorfman Law Office

Assuming he has the legal capacity to make decisions, you can help him get together the information needed to set up a trust. That would include deeds for property and any other financial documentation. You can also talk to attorneys to get an idea of time and cost for preparing a trust.

Read more
Answered on 3/17/19, 9:58 pm
Scott Jordan Jordan Law Office

Agreed. You should contact a local estate planning attorney and schedule a consultation. If your father is competent, he should meet with the attorney.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/19, 10:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California