Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

mom passed going through probate California home sold debit fees paid through escrow remainder to be divided equally sister is administrator passed out checks to every one except for my share how do I get my share

Asked on 1/16/15, 3:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Christian Rodi Pollock

Ask your sister. If you can't get what your are entitled to you can ask counsel to help you make a claim through the court. Be sure the order on distribution specifies what you are to have received. If you are not named as a beneficairy you have other issues.

Read more
Answered on 1/16/15, 3:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California