Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

Parents deceased. 3 adult children. 1 executor. One adult child is living in the home. Never paid rent. Never did work in trade. Nearly 2 years later..he is still there and only paying his utilities. He can't afford to buy the other 2 out. Has been told to move yet hasn't. The other 2, including the executor, are unable to clean and sell the home with him still there which keeps them from obtaining their portion of the estate. What can be done by the executor?

Asked on 1/13/18, 2:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kai Wessels Kai H. Wessels

You will need to hire an attorney to evict him. Let me know if you need assistance.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 1/13/18, 6:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California