Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

My parents left me a home to be put in my name after their death & 1/3 of their asserts. The trustee didn't give me a third of the asserts & has not put the home in my name & my last parent passed away 2 yrs ago. How do I go 2 enforce her to put the home in my name?

Asked on 9/01/14, 12:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

If informal settlement demand has failed, then your remedy is to file legal action in the Probate Court, assuming you are correct about the terms of the trust. If serious about hiring counsel to help in this, and if this is in SoCal courts, feel free to contact me. Iíll be happy to help fight and get the best outcome possible.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/14, 12:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California