Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

two sisters one died 30years ago she had no will, 2nd sister dies she had a will problem is this because the sister that had no will before we can sell her property lawyer has to contact all her siblings and divide her half of the sale to all her siblings which there is a lot for example one bro .died 35 years ago as well as his wife between both of them they had 6 siblings that have to be located also one of those siblings died we have to locate her sibling an husband ,know the mobile home is up for sale for $59,000 realtor charge is $8,000.00 attorney is over $10,000.00 also one sister left a debt s of $4-$6 thousand .this doesn't sound fair to me as these 2 sisters never married had no children bought a home and both signed there name to the deed what they failed to do sign the deed as joint tennets ..what can be done to unravel this mess is there any legal authority that can just go by the 2nd sisters will and not have to go any further ..

Asked on 5/13/13, 3:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Victor Waid Law Office of Victor Waid

You are advised to seek probate legal counsel to unravel the heirship of the persons entitled to receive any part of the estate.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 3:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California