Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

Small Estates Affedavit

If you are a joint tenant, but my name is not on the mortgage, what paperwork do I need to give the mortgage company to have all refunded monies processed in my name? And can I get these documents for California in another state?

Asked on 5/10/02, 2:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott K. Zimmerman Law Office of Scott K. Zimmerman

Re: Small Estates Affedavit

You can't do it without the person's whose name is on the mortgage agreeing to give you the refund in writing.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/02, 9:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California