Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

My son has my ex wife's house in probate. Can he rent or secure house while in probate?

Asked on 5/11/22, 2:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Once he has been appointed executor/administrator of the probate estate, yes.

Read more
Answered on 5/11/22, 6:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California