Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

if i dont want to sue but have evidence of misconduct how easy is it for me to get a judge order rather than going to court? this would be in the state of california

Asked on 8/28/13, 3:06 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Jennifer Rouse Meissner Joseph & Palley

The only way to get a judge to sign an order is to go to court. You have to present your evidence to the court and the judge will give the other side an opportunity to present their own evidence.

Read more
Answered on 8/28/13, 3:15 pm

Phillip Lemmons, Esq. Phillip Lemmons APC, Attorneys at Law

It can be as easy as filing a petition to suspend, remove or replace a trustee.

Read more
Answered on 8/28/13, 3:21 pm
Victor Waid Law Office of Victor Waid

Jennifer Rouse answer is correct. Judges only operate within the confines of an operating court, wherein the presentation of evidence is required upon the filing of an application for a court hearing, with the opposing side have the opportunity to file an opposition to refute the evidence you are using to seek a court order.

Read more
Answered on 8/28/13, 3:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California