Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

Will or trust ! I live with my boyfriend he’s 64 and he doesn’t have much ! A house and a car ! He doesn’t want any family members to receive anything! What should he do ? Doesn’t have the money to hire a lawyer . Thank you Debbie

Asked on 3/15/21, 7:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Read more
Answered on 3/16/21, 9:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California