Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

wording for my wishes health directive

proper and clear wording for my desires should I be unable to speak at the time,coma, stroke etc.I do not wish to be kept alive by unnatural means after a period of time deemed

by Doctor and my beneficiary as a fair period of time, where

recovery is not possible.I need to be clear and need help expressing myself.

Asked on 2/03/06, 4:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sandeep Shah Shah Sheth, LLP

Re: wording for my wishes health directive

You need an Advanced Health Care Directive. My firm does Estate Planning, which includes the preparation of Advanced Health Care Directives and Durable Powers of Attorney, which is another thing you might want to consider.

If you would like assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 2/03/06, 1:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California