Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

AME report

The AME report says I have Morton's Neuroma and put me on restrictions at work and my workers Comp dr does not agree with the AME report but he is to follow what that dr says

Now I'm been release to my company on modified duties says the need to know more and to see if they can accommodate me

Does this mean I won't have a job and what can I do

Please help

Asked on 2/20/09, 11:02 am

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

2 Answers from Attorneys


Re: AME report

Call us at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation and have a copy of the AME report ready to discuss the AME doctor's findings.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/09, 8:36 pm

Joseph La Costa Joseph La Costa, Attorney at Law

Re: AME report

New cases decided last month vastly change the value of all WC cases. This matter is complex and you should not try to do it yourself so you should get an attorney to discuss your options. If you are located in Southern California, you can email me your contact info, so we can discuss your particular situation. There is no charge for consultation.

Read more
Answered on 2/27/09, 12:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California