Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I have an attorney that is supposed to be working on my workers compensation claim. This law firm refuses to answer my phone calls and will not answer my e-mails. They won''t give me an update on my case. What can I do ???

Asked on 1/10/18, 10:16 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Wallace Nancy Wallace Atty at Law

You really must have a lawyer who responds, so it is time to hire a new lawyer. When you find the new lawyer, that new lawyer will prepare a Notice of Dismissal of Attorney for you to sign which 'fires' the old attorney, then a Substitution of Attorney which places the new lawyer on the record and your attorney of record. I have a bad feeling that you hired the 'larry H parker' lawyers in Long Beach...on Dec 30, mr mendoza shot and killed Mr. Langer then killed himself. So if you had the Law Office of John Mendoza or Perona Langer Beck et al, that firm is having serious administrative changes to handle these past two weeks. But an injured worker in El Centro should have counsel in San Diego, not Long Beach anyway.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/18, 11:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California