Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I collected from the employer with an attorney however to continue my injury case I needed to continue seeing the doctor. I haven't . however my account online still shows I have 6500 dollars still eligible for me to collect ? what do I do

Asked on 11/07/19, 2:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


There is not enough information to answer your question. I am not sure what is "my account on line" and where does the $6500 comes form. Generally, if you settled your case by way of a stipulation, you will have future medical for life. In order to do that, you can ask your attorney to set up with a doctor, or if you are unrepresented, you can call the claims adjuster for a list of the doctor the insurance company is using.

Read more
Answered on 11/08/19, 12:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California