Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

Can I be compensated for taking care of my mother at my home while she recovers from surgery? I am her son. The surgery was workers comp case. California.

Asked on 4/24/12, 7:10 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Wallace Nancy Wallace Atty at Law

MAYBE!! The Primary Treating Physician needs to write that Mom cannot be left alone and requires Home Health Care; then you need to 'bill' the insurance company for your services day-to-day with a Proof of Service (so a Comp Judge later can see the doctor ordered your care and you delivered reasonable bills for the care).

Read more
Answered on 4/26/12, 8:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California