Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I was driving a company van and had an accident after delivering a patient back to the hospital, and returning back to home base. Would I be covered by workman's comp

Asked on 7/08/13, 2:30 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

2 Answers from Attorneys


You are covered under worker's compensation laws. You are entitled to ongoing treatment, temporary disability benefits, a settlement for permanent disabilities and future medical care. Feel free to call me at 213.388.7070 for assistance.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 2:50 pm

Deirdre Frank Law Offices of Deirdre Frank

The gentleman above is correct AND, depending on the facts of the accident you may ALSO have a civil suit against the other person involved. We do both. Deirdre Frank 805 650-1200.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 2:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California