Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I was employed by a company that was involved in a workplace shooting, the company wants to settle and requested that I sign a document stating that I voluntarily quit but that isnt true.

Asked on 4/06/18, 1:28 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Wallace Nancy Wallace Atty at Law

If you are not voluntarily resigning, let the insurer know you refuse to voluntarily resign.

Read more
Answered on 4/06/18, 8:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California