Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

If an employee has a worker's comp claim with another employer, what legal responsibilities must the original employe have, if any, when the employee has modified duty? Must the employer honor the modified duties? If not, how long must the employer hold the position for the injured worker when the employee gets off modifed duty to full duty?

Asked on 1/24/12, 9:54 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys


Your question is not very clear. Are you talking about two different employers? Feel free to call us at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 1/25/12, 1:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California