Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

can an employer force an employee out on a workmans comp injury back to work or loose their medical insurance and years of senority and retirement?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

David Lupoff Law Offices of David B. Lupoff

Employers can do many things. Unfortunately, without speaking to you directly in order to gather more facts, I am unable tell you anything further. Please feel free to contact me on my cell phone tomorrow morning at 818.943.0462 for a free consultation. Or, go to my website at www.lupofflaw.com for more information about me.

ARMAN MOHEBAN LAW OFFICES OF ARMAN MOHEBAN

No, but in fact employers and their carriers do play a lot of games. You need to consult with an attorney. Feel free to call us at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California