Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

What can be filed in a civil case is about to be closed when there has been fraud and breach of contract and breach of fidiciary duty and additional injuries there from so the proceedings can be stopped in order to be able to prevent an injustice ?

Asked on 1/23/18, 10:12 am

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Wallace Nancy Wallace Atty at Law

YIKES, you've posted you have a WORKERS COMPENSATION matter, but this does not sound like any matter before the Workers Compensation Appeals Board. How can the civil case be 'about to be closed'?? It sounds like proceedings WERE stopped if the case is to be closed now. The best I can advise is to insist on a face-to-face meeting with the attorney and insist the attorney use language you understand, OR secure a new attorney who can make clear what has transpired.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/18, 11:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California