Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I had knee surgery in 2009 I was awarded lifetime medical and was off for only 6 months on my claim. My knee went out again been off work for two months just was told today they not paying any wages and they used all my sick time to pay for the last two months. What can I do to get my sick time back?

Asked on 9/30/13, 9:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


You need to give more information. Who is your employer? Are you a union member? Having said that, generally, if you have a new injury or a continuation of an old injury and your physician places you on disability, they are required to pay you 2/3 of your salary so long as you are off work due to your injury.

Read more
Answered on 10/01/13, 8:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California