Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I have had this lawyer for 3 years and he dropped me and went to work for my workman's comp insurance company is that legal he put me under one of his other lawyers in one of his other offices under the new lawyers name is that legal every thing has been taking for ever and I think that's why I have back and knee injury from a head on wreck when I was working the other guy died and it was 100% his fault

Asked on 7/28/13, 9:36 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys


You can always change your attorney. Feel free to call us at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/13, 10:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California