Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

Hi, I am onsite apartment manager out on a workers compensation claim. My employer sent me a notice to vacate my apartment while I am still employed but not working at the present time due to my workers compensation injury. Can they legally do that?

Asked on 10/19/13, 5:00 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Lupoff Law Offices of David B. Lupoff

Yes, and no. It really depends on the set of facts. Please call me at 1.877.505.INJURY for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/13, 12:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California