Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

how can you get paid when your invoice is past 30 days and your basically getting the run around ?

Asked on 8/06/17, 3:21 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Wallace Nancy Wallace Atty at Law

See if the attorney will pay it then do a petition for costs and sanctions to get repaid... otherwise, you pay $200 and you file a lien with the WCAB

Read more
Answered on 8/17/17, 11:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California