Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I have a settled w/c with the state of California now CalPers retired. I am in financial wreck and looking to settle out on future medical and receive the remaining life pension. Is this a good idea???

Asked on 5/08/13, 11:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

George Shers Law Offices of Georges H. Shers

Only if you have a medical plan that you are sure will treat you for the W/C injuries. Nolo Press has a book on W/C that discusses the issues in lay terms.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/13, 8:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California