Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

What if I'm waiting for an QME report to be cleared for work but my disability has ran out?

Asked on 11/08/13, 9:42 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ronald Mahurin Law Offices of Ronald Glenn Mahurin

The question is vague. If your disability pay has run out you still get medical treatment but no more wage loss, TTD. If the carrier is paying permanent disability it should continue until the carrier has paid 85% of your estimated disability

Read more
Answered on 11/09/13, 4:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California