Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

on a wc case in ca after a ame report is submitted and declared p and s does the insurance company have to start making pd benefit payments

Asked on 4/09/12, 9:20 am

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Wallace Nancy Wallace Atty at Law

NO. it is NOT automatic.

YOU HAVE AN ATTORNEY. only people with attorneys have AMEs.

WHY ARE YOU NOT MEETING with your attorney???

Read more
Answered on 4/09/12, 10:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California