Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

What happens if the worker finds out that the WC insurance company is asking the doctor in the case to commit acts of fraud? What is the best course of action to follow?

Asked on 8/20/13, 2:34 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys


Your question is not clear. Feel free to call me at 213-388-7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 8/21/13, 12:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California