Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

if my workers comp case is over 30 days, can I request to see whatever dr I want even if they are not an affiliate with my workers comp insurance co?

Asked on 5/14/13, 12:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Insurance company's generally will argue that employers have in different ways informed employess about Medical Provider's Network (MPN) and if you don't go to a doctor from the network, they will not pay you temporary disability benefits. I suggest that you retain an experienced worker's compensation attorney that will refer you to a doctor from MPN that is injured worker friendly and takes you off work if it is necessary. Feel free to call me at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/13, 6:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California