Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

workers comp/bad faith lawsuit ,what dose that mean

Asked on 6/01/11, 10:36 am

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Lupoff Law Offices of David B. Lupoff

I don't know. I actually require facts before I can give an answer. Please feel free to contact me at 1.800.505.INJURY (4658).

Read more
Answered on 6/01/11, 10:56 am


Feel free to call us at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 6/01/11, 12:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California