Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

Workers Compensation Administrative Law Judge changed the testimony of an witness what can be done to that judge? to deny my claim he also got all off my doctors names wrong and dates he lied and said i went to rehab for drugs he said i had been fired from all of my jobs none of it is true the court reporter notes don't lie but his summary notes states a lot of wrong infor. he wanted to discredit me because i complained on him to the board?

Asked on 9/09/13, 2:06 am

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys


You can always object to his summary notes. If he has issued a decision, you have 25 days to file a Petition for Reconsideration.

Read more
Answered on 9/09/13, 8:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California