Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Canada

false arrest-kidnapping

False arrest-unlawful imprisonment of Canadian in Florida Are there any laws that would assist in seeking remedy?

Asked on 4/08/09, 4:06 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Steven Meyer CPLS, P.A.

Re: false arrest-kidnapping


I'm sorry to hear about your situation. You have not stated any of the details about why you wer imprisoned or by whom. You may have a claim against someone, but without any details, it's impossible to say. We'd be happy to discuss the situation with you. We offer a free initial consultation.

Read more
Answered on 4/08/09, 5:27 pm
Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Re: false arrest-kidnapping

Bummer. Yes, there are a number of possibilities depending on the facts, but your post does not provide any of the details, so it is impossible to comment. Shoot me an e-mail or call with the details and we will know where to go from there or if you have a claim at all.

Read more
Answered on 4/08/09, 6:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Canada