Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Canada

ple bargen

the state of V.a. broke there ple bargen can & how do I sue?I was non viloentthey changed my court ordored code from 18.2/67.3 to18 .2/67.5b witch made me violent.I can't find any help.thank you

Asked on 6/29/09, 12:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: ple bargen

Better take it up with a competent Virginia criminal defense counsel who understands such matters and who should be able to advise you, accordingly.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/09, 11:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Canada