Legal Question in Personal Injury in China

i received dirty words online from my boyfriend's friend when he talked to me online and i felt humilated. Do i have the right to fight him in legal way regarding his rude words on me?

Asked on 4/08/12, 8:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Chenggou Ouyang Beijing Bairui Law Firm

yes, you can take a law action against him.

Read more
Answered on 4/08/12, 11:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in China