Legal Question in Tax Law in Colorado

I would like to pay off my grandchildrens college loans which are more than the allowable "tax gift". Can I do that without it being a gift to them, and without IRS penalties?

Asked on 9/27/09, 3:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Cohen The Cohen Law Group, A Professional Corporation

I refer all my tax work to Jeff Cohen, 303 733 0103. He is a CPA and an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 10/02/09, 5:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Colorado