Legal Question in Business Law in Colorado

I need to find the form as the plaintiff for response to compel arbitration for colorado money court

Asked on 3/24/18, 4:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Murillo Pivotal Legal Ltd.

There is no form. You have to draft a proper response that includes the relevant statutes and case law. You have a very short period of time to respond so you should quickly contact a lawsuit attorney to help you.

Read more
Answered on 3/24/18, 5:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Colorado