Legal Question in Business Law in Colorado


I' learning in Real Estate investment in my spare time (wholesaling) and I think the best way is to partner with some one with more experienced in this field. Currently, I've contributed a small amount of money to one of my connection toward the marketing campaign under my name and phone number( she has her own investment company). Our plan is I will do support works for her to exchange for experiences and fees. My question here is: should I need to have any legal paper between me and her about our partnership and the deal percentage?

Any advices and suggestions are greatly appreceiated.

thank you,


Asked on 6/13/13, 8:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Murillo Mosaic Legal Partners LLC

Yes, you need a written agreement. Hire a business attorney as the cost will be minimal if it is split between you two. This must be done because if things go south the possible dispute will be 100s of times more in cost, time, and aggravation than getting professional advice now. Most attorneys, like us, provide a free initial consultation to discuss the issues and give you an estimate of the cost. Good luck with your venture!

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 8:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Colorado