Legal Question in Business Law in Colorado

JUST RECEVED EMTION FOR EX PARTE APPTOINT OF RECEVIVER FOR A MOTEL THAT THE FOEMER OWENRS HOLD A NOTE ON. i refused to vacate, the former owners listed them self as receivers. I'm i own the month or Dec and Jan mortgage payment, i have owned it since march and invested a lot of money intorenovations i put it on the market for 400,000 more then i paid for it. Owner the last 2 month i ran into a lot of cost due non- closers and other issues that included a news report that wasn't true and bullied by the township that created a major hardship. what options of have

JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?

Asked on 1/20/18, 4:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Murillo Pivotal Legal Ltd.

You need to retain a lawsuit attorney and they can file a quick response to the ex parte motion to oppose that appointment. That attorney can then negotiate with the owners and file suit if they have violated the agreement.

You need to act quickly as there is no way any lawsuit attorney can determine your options and the best strategy unless they have all the court filings and the related agreements at issue. Start contacting Colorado lawsuit attorneys immediately.

Read more
Answered on 1/20/18, 5:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Colorado