Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Colorado

Can we sue the group getting trump taken off Colorado ballot for violating our rights to vote for him

Asked on 9/22/23, 6:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Well, there's no such thing as a "right to vote for someone," so such a lawsuit wouldn't go anywhere. But you can certainly hire a lawyer and pay the court filing fees and start a lawsuit if you have or can raise the money.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/23, 2:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Colorado